‘Jean-Pierre Moueix’, a range of wines from Bordeaux, Saint-Émilion, and Pomerol, is crafted with care to express the nuances of fruit and terroir from these storied appellations.
Personally selected by Christian Moueix and his technical team, the wines are blended and aged in our cellars of the Quai du Priourat in Libourne, benefitting from the same expertise as the family vineyards.
These wines are inspired by our founder’s early mission: when Jean-Pierre Moueix launched his wine merchant business in 1937, he sought to offer eminently drinkable and enjoyable wines that reflect a sense of place.
The new visual identity for these wines draws on the moment in history when the Art Deco movement ushered in a resolutely modern esthetic. The golden Ginkgo leaves, image of hope and longevity, echo Jean-Pierre Moueix’s lifelong dedication to the wines of Bordeaux. Delicate yet resilient, the Ginkgo also symbolizes the elegance and balance characteristic of these wines.
With this new look, we renew our ties to our founder’s original vision for authentic, terroir-driven wines befitting any occasion.
- "Bordeaux" Jean-Pierre Moueix 2015 - technical sheet
- "Bordeaux" Jean-Pierre Moueix 2016 - technical sheet
- "Saint-Emilion" Jean-Pierre Moueix 2015 - technical sheet
- "Saint-Emilion" Jean-Pierre Moueix 2016 - technical sheet
- "Médoc" Jean-Pierre Moueix 2016 - technical sheet
- "Pomerol" Jean-Pïerre Moueix 2015 - technical sheet
- "Pomerol" Jean-Pïerre Moueix 2016 - technical sheet